Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Lotus Elite - Hotmail Email Error S7123

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Lotus Elite - Hotmail Email Error S7123

Hello,

I have been looking around for more information about the following error:

"An unsupported request has been made of the server. If the problem persists, please contact support. (S7123)"

From what I can find, it is only doing it when trying to sync my hotmail accounts. I synced a gmail account and it doesn't appear to have any problems. I called tech support, they had me do everything, update my profile, etc. but nothing has worked. I even deleted all my mail accounts on the Lotus Elite and re-setup all of them. Is there another reason I could be getting this error? It just started happening in the recent week or so and is annoying. Any help would be appreciated!
Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: LG Lotus Elite - Hotmail Email Error S7123

I am having the same problem today with my Lotus. :-(

Journeyman

Hi,

Thanks for replying!  I guess it's something to do with the Hotmail server then, they may have changed their settings.  I will post if I find a solution.

Thanks!

Journeyman

It works for me now, as of 2 hours ago.  I didn't do anything on my end to fix the issue.

Journeyman

I have been having this same error since Thursday, December 30, 2010.  My phone was able to access my hotmail account once this morning (January 2, 2011) but has not been able to connect/update since then.  Is anyone else having this problem again since mid-December?  If so, is it a problem with Sprint or with Hotmail?  Removing the battery did not resolve the issue...

Thanks!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat