cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Lotus Elite Ringers

Journeyman

LG Lotus Elite Ringers

I have a couple of mp3s I created that I want to use as ringers.  In my other phones I can simply copy them into a directory called RINGERS on the micro sd card and the phone will recognize them.  It does not seem to work that way on this phone.  What directory do I need to create in order to store and use my custom ringers?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: LG Lotus Elite Ringers

PCZero55 wrote:

I have a couple of mp3s I created that I want to use as ringers.  In my other phones I can simply copy them into a directory called RINGERS on the micro sd card and the phone will recognize them.  It does not seem to work that way on this phone.  What directory do I need to create in order to store and use my custom ringers?

Other than purchasing the Ringtones from the Sprint Store, the only  other way, that I know of, to get Custom ringtones on your phone is to  email them or send them to your phone via Txt Message.  Once you recieve  them, if you press on the link it will give you the option to Save the  file and then you can use it as a ringtone.

Journeyman

Re: LG Lotus Elite Ringers

Put the .mp3 file on your phone via bluetooth or some other way. Then find the file using the file manager tool. Change the .mp3 part of the name to .3g2 by renaming it. Then go to options > assign > incoming calls and choose what you want the ringer to be for. Good luck

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat