cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Lotus Elite

Journeyman

LG Lotus Elite

I'm a new Sprint customer after 12 yrs with AT&T.  I recently opened a new line of service and activated my LG Lotus Elite.  I was wondering if anyone could comment or suggest anything regarding this particular phone?  Also, in general how would you who have had Sprint rate their overall service and customer commitment?

Thanks, Karen

2 REPLIES 2

Re: LG Lotus Elite

First, congrats on coming to Sprint. I can't comment on the Lotus Elite, but as a 10 year customer I can comment on Sprint service. I had my share of ups and downs, but overall the service is great. Sprint has not had the best track record in customer service, but they are trying. The only peeve I have now is that they change the employee discount policy to only the 1st and 2nd line, but no longer on the add-ons. That has really got people really upset. I hope you enjoy the service.

Journeyman

Re: LG Lotus Elite

Hi -- 12-year Sprint customer here.  I decided to sit out the smartphone churn this year, and I got a free black Lotus Elite last month.  Coming from a Windows Mobile smartphone, the Elite is actually a very capable device.  I use e-mail more than text messaging, and the QWERTY keyboard is great for either application.  I can easily view my Microsoft Live Mail (Hotmail), Google Gmail, and a POP3 account from one screen.  Be sure to experiment with the Sprint One Click "carousel" to add, delete, move and customize the tiles to your liking.  It really makes accessing information easy, like news, search, driving directions, etc.  You can also customize the "bubbles" to show your local weather, etc.  You can upload your own photos to use as backgrounds for the outer or inner screens.  Connect the phone to your PC using either Bluetooth or buy any USB<-->Micro USB cable.  The USB driver for the phone is available to download from LG.  The only weak spots I have found so far are no support for contacts/calendar sync with MS Office Outlook 2010 (previous versions are supported), and no way to set the phone to lock and require a PIN after some period of inactivity.

There are plenty of third-party protective cases available from online merchants, too, so have fun shopping.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat