Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Lotus - Error "Unable to create record data (S7800) Via OWA

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Lotus - Error "Unable to create record data (S7800) Via OWA

Phone: Lotus

Email: OWA, all settings are correct and I was receiving company emails ALL DAY on my phone on 11-10-08; today, not one email has come through and I keep getting the error : "Unable to create record data (S7800)"

So far I have done the following:

Turned off device - no effect

Pulled Battery - no effect

Deleted account, re-added - no effect

Spent hour with Sprint support, did factory reset, - no effect

I was then told by Sprint tech that email application is "hit or miss" meaning sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt? What kind of answer is that? This WORKED for a full soild day, then I wake up and it stops working? Nothing has changed on our OWA server, I can login to it from a PC and send / receive email, view contacts, and my calendar, so what gives with this email application? I find it hard to believe no one knows how to solve this.

How about I "hit and miss" with paying my bill this month?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: LG Lotus - Error "Unable to create record data (S7800) Via OWA

I have reported your issue to the DEV team.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Private message me your email address and OWA URL.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Info Sent

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat