cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Lotus - arrived yesterday

Journeyman

Re: LG Lotus - arrived yesterday

How did you get the NFL Mobile Live to work on your Lotus?

Journeyman

Love my new Lotus.clear sound, nice features, feels good in my hand. However, Ive been having a problem with the battery draining very quicklyone time overnight without any use at all and I had charged it prior to going to bed.Online Support offered to replace the phone, but since I had purchased it online, I either had to call or take it in to the local store,so, in the meantime,I thought I would try removing the news and weather bubbles,thinking maybe the steady stream of weather, etc. data was draining it.Lo and behold, I haven't had any problems since, but whats the point of having all the bells and whistles on a phone, plus the Simply Everything plan if a couple of bubbles drains the battery overnight?. Is this a common problem with the Lotus?

Journeyman

I too am having issues regarding the battery. I have to charge it everyday regardless if I use it a lot. If I use it the battery goes faster. I like the phone but this may be become an issue.

Journeyman

I did it from the digital lounge application website and went to the steps to download the application from there.

Journeyman

Have not had any trouble with the battery and have the weather bubble activated. One thing I discovered though was that the bubble can bealternated on and off simply by pressing the 'end' button.

Journeyman

I have the weather bubble and the horoscope bubble and my battery does just fine. I charge it while I sleep at night and I use it all day without a problem. I text and send/receive email all day.

Journeyman

Hello, I 've never visited here before However, I am glad I did. I recently switched to the new LG Lotus, from the A920 by Samsung. I have always had Samsung phones, and I've had an awful time trying to decide on a phone to upgrade to But, finally I picked the LG Lotus...

NowI feel like I want to return it. After reading all the other posts everyone else seems to be pretty pleased with this little phone. Who knows, maybe I am crazy..?

Journeyman

I have the same issue with the E-mail tile. I removed it. Today my nav lost its subscription. The store fixed it by resetting the phone. But when I again personalized the carousel, now 8 tile choices are gone: ESPN, Fox News, Nite Life, Nascar, Games, Entertainment, Weather Channel. Help!

Journeyman

Re: LG Lotus - long post, just chatting about it

Wow reading your fun times with your phone makes me want to upgrade my plan!!! (maybe I will...)

Journeyman

Whoah... If you register online for a Picutre Mail Account, you have to pay $5 extra? That sucks! It didn't say anyhting about that when I registered!!!

Journeyman

If you love your Lotus, you'll love the LG section at www.sprintusers.com

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat