cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Marquee

Journeyman

LG Marquee

I just got a LG-LS855 and it goes through battery kinda quickly. I read the manual on extending the battery like turning GPS, Wi-Fi, turning down the brightness and putting it in airplane mode etc. I was wondering if I could get a better battery for it from a different phone that would fit from Amazon or something like that. It is rated at 3.7V and 1500mAh.

Thank-You,

Doug

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: LG Marquee

Sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest you to visit Sprint Service and Repair Center to have   your device/battery checked  and also get info about getting extended battery or possible replacement of battery with the specification that you mentioned above from our Store engineers.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Actually I got it from Ting, not sprint. It's a refurbed boostmobile so there's not much I can do about that. That's why I was asking if a different LG battery and back case is available to be used with it.

Journeyman

I found out what battery I need thanks anyway.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat