cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG PM-225 firmware question

Journeyman

LG PM-225 firmware question

Can someone who works for Sprint (preferably) tell me what is the latest version of the firmware for the PM-225??
I currently have S/W ver. P225V10, H/W ver. Rev.1.0, PRL ver. PRL 10036, Browser Ver. 6.2.3.7, and CMSF Ver. 1.1.5.2.19 .
I have heard (and this was at least a year ago!) that there was a version 12 for the S/W, and even spoke to a CSR or TSR (can't remember which) who confirmed this, but I have never been able to do an update from the menu (always get "HTTP Error: No firmware update available!"), and when the Rep tried to push it to me, that also failed. The Rep suggested I take it in to a repair center for on-site upgrade.
This brings up a seond question, perhaps off topic for this board, but what the heck... I live in northeast Louisiana, about 90 miles east of Shreveport along I-20. Zip Code 71201. Can someone tell me where are the closest Repair Centers are? I have tried the 'Store Locator' online, but there are apparently no centers within 100 miles of me...
Thanks in advance,
FlemingA

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG PM-225 firmware question

Bump
Oh Please, NONE of you hotshot Sprint CSRs and TSRs have an answer??

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.