cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Q710AL UICC UNLOCK ERROR

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Q710AL UICC UNLOCK ERROR

Hello i bought 2 LG stylo 4g (LG Q710AL), and i was told they where unlocked, now when i try to  UICC unlock it, says: Authentification Error, Please try again later. Im not in the US now so they are useless to me now.

PLEASE HELP

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Howdy jdsdan11. I'll be more than happy to look into these devices. Your post was edited due to containing private info. Give me a few mins to look into the IMEI#s provided. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

Thank you

Highlighted

Thanks for your patience. After looking into these devices, I see that both are locked. They are also Boost Prepaid devices. I know for devices that are locked to Sprint, have to meet certain criteria in order to be unlocked. Unfortunately, I don't know what the unlock criteria is for Boost. I can suggest speaking with Boost and seeing if the devices can be unlocked. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

thank you

Highlighted

You're very welcome. Have a wonderful day. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat