cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG RUMOR TOUCH: Video playback issues very Choppy / Pixelations

Highlighted
Patron

LG RUMOR TOUCH: Video playback issues very Choppy / Pixelations

Why is video playback so choppy on LG Rumor Touch? The screen  is pixelated with  pink rectangular boxes. The content is coming  from  their own online offerings under entertainment like Scooby Doo.  in addition, the web - The You Tube playback for most  Video clip is  H O R R I B L E !   ( I tried mutiple  video clip not discernable).

Did Sprint Design team test  and qualify  this phone? How can  this kind of product quality be put out in the market?

LG nneds to have a f/w update for this device soon.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: LG RUMOR TOUCH: Video playback issues very Choppy / Pixelations

Sprint TV doesn't even work.  The menu would take forever to load and the video doesn't even load at all.  I spent 45 minutes with technical support and she wasn't able to fix the problem.  This is a brand new phone for heaven sake.    I am going to the Sprint store and I will ask for a new phone.

Journeyman

I am having the exact same problem, and this is the 2nd rumor touch I have had where sprint tv won't work.  I sent mine back and got a replacement and it did the same thing...worked the firt day and after the 2nd day it stopped working.

Journeyman

This is from Tech support. The phone is Sprint TV software is defective. The customer support people just tried to feed me a bunch of lies and tried to make me get a more expensive phone. They were very very rude after going through 7 people in 2hrs. But the Tech support guys are very honest and good at they're job. I may leave sprint after such treatment. 10yrs with sprint.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat