cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG RUMOR TOUCH

Journeyman

LG RUMOR TOUCH

DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE! My Daughter has this phone and we have gone through 2 of them. There is a known problem with the connection to were it will not connect to sprint. It takes forever to send or receive messages. One day I sent her a text and she didnt get it for 3 hours. She tryes to get a nother one but sprint will not give her any other phone even though they sold her something knowing that it didnt work right. she took it in to have a master rest but it only works worse. I would not recomend this phone to anyone. All it has done is give us problem after problem, and all sprint says is they will fix it but they dont, Even though she has the $10 protection fee for this. I wish we would have not bought it and spent the extra to get the Lotus. Its Rediculous and I Will Never Buy a nother Rumor touch.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG RUMOR TOUCH

Did she also have problems sending them because mine will not send a msg unless i reset it by taking the battery out like 15 times a day they have sent me 2 replacements but it is the same problem with all of them

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat