cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Remarq Memory

Journeyman

LG Remarq Memory

when online my LG Remarq often says memory is low. Can I boost the memory on this phone?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: LG Remarq Memory

Your device has internal Memory of 16MB and External memory through Micro SD (up to 32G). This can be Internal Storage issue. You can delete text messages/emails/pictures which may take lot of space (internal memory). I would suggest you to transfer pictures to your Micro SD card to free Internal Storage. 

Journeyman

I don't know what a Micro SD card is, I sent all my picturwes in the phone to my PC and deleted them in the phone. Can I add memory to this phone?

Master

MicroSD is a kind of removable flash memory card used for storing information. SD is an abbreviation of Secure Digital. The cards are used in cellular phones. They are also used in newer types of handheld GPS devices. You cannot add any Internal Storage (memory) to the device. You can save lot of device  memory space by transferring your info to Micro SD card.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat