cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Remarq Ringtones - How to

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: LG Remarq Ringtones - How to

I know this is prolly the wrong spot for this...ive never done anything like this..YES...SORRY i a newbie at community posting...

OK so i got my remarq cuz i have arthritis in my hands and it's easy to hold and text...heres my problem..the chincher on it was the fact that u r supose to b able to play music on it, not just ringtones actual songs..like a mp3 player.  HOWEVER..Sprint music doesn't work with the remarq and i have been hunting for MONTHS and can't find a music program that doesn't want a "handler".  I know u all were talking about ringtones..i have no issue getting those and having them work great... i want real songs...a free app would be great if poss...i have 3000 songs <mp3's> on my puter...cann anyone help me????

Thanks

Kat

Journeyman

Hey Kat,

If your problem hasn't been resolved yet, I can help.

What you need to do is get a MICRO SD card for your cell phone. Then, you can either plug your phone directly into your computer with the micro usb cable or plug the micro sd card (most come with regular size adapters) into your computer. You will then be able to drag and drop any music files you have on your computer into the 'music' file on your sd card. It will automatically load onto the music player and you are all set. Hope this helps.

Also, the resolution for adding ringtones by texting them to yourself is genius. I had given up hope. = ]

Journeyman

For some reason that posted twice and now I can't figure out how to delete this.

Journeyman

tried everything that was in this post... nothing works...

Journeyman

I have tried this and can't seem to get it to work. I clip the MP3, save it to my sound folder (have already formatted the card), send it to myself and save it but when I try to load it as a ringtone, it tells me I have no ringtone files in My Audio!

Is there something else I should be doing? Do I need to change the file extension? When I put the card in my computer the file shows up as renamed by the phone when saved from the attachment. Argh!

I have tried it both via email and direct texting to myself and just can't get it to work (I've done similar things on other phones so I feel like I have a general idea of what I'm doing, but just can't figure out the secret to this phone!).

Thanks for any other suggestions anyone may have!

Journeyman

wow thenx here i was breaking my head oh gosh i so happy thank you!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Remarq Ringtones - How to

This method keeps returning Mail System Delivery Errors and doesn't go anywhere.

Now what do?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat