cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor 2 Issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Rumor 2 Issues

I have had my LG Rumor about 18 months and at about 15 months it started having issues. It only holds a charge for around 15 text messages or a 5 minute phone call and then it dies. I am constantly recharging the battery. However, sometimes when it dies if I turn it back on the battery life will be back at full or at least partially full. for about another 15 minutes or so. I have a friend that is having the same issues with his phone and was wondering if anyone else was having issues with theirs or has any advice? I recently replaced the battery as well as the charger and the issues have not gone away. I have never dropped or gotten water damage to the phone. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

-Sick of Charging

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Rumor 2 Issues

Sounds as though you have done the main things. Replacing the battery and the charger and still having the same issues will lead to the next thing, device. If still under warranty or TEP might want to consider the nearest service and repair location ( www.sprint.com/storelocator) in order to have the device itself checked.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat