cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor 2 SAFE MODE

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Rumor 2 SAFE MODE

My lg rumor 2 will not allow me to make phone calls, texts or get on the internet. When i try to text or make a phone call it immediately shuts off after hitting the send button. If I try to get on the internet it says operating in safe mode and then immediately shuts down. Does anyone know how to get it out of safe mode. It also will not work unless it is hooked up to the wall charger. It will stay on and I can recieve phone calls I just cannot answer them or text back.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: LG Rumor 2 SAFE MODE

agneracres wrote:

My lg rumor 2 will not allow me to make phone calls, texts or get on the internet. When i try to text or make a phone call it immediately shuts off after hitting the send button. If I try to get on the internet it says operating in safe mode and then immediately shuts down. Does anyone know how to get it out of safe mode. It also will not work unless it is hooked up to the wall charger. It will stay on and I can recieve phone calls I just cannot answer them or text back.

If pulling the battery out of the phone while it's powered on (Reset)  Didn't help, then unfortunately I would say the phone is failing...  If  it's still under warranty then I would take it into your SPrint store or  contact LG Support at: (800) 793-8896

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat