Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor 2 browser update?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Rumor 2 browser update?

I know the LG Rumor 2 is ancient in today's smartphone world.  However, I activated the Rumor 2 phone until we can afford to purchase another smartphone.  In the meantime, the browser on the phone is the Infraware Polaris 6.01 which was last updated on the phone in 2009.  Is there an update to the browser?  If so, how do I go about updating my phone for it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Re: LG Rumor 2 browser update?

cowansmasonry1,

Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the inconvenience. To update the software on your device, Press>Tools>Update Phone>Update Firmware, and follow the onscreen instructions. If you have any additional questions please let me know.

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: LG Rumor 2 browser update?

cowansmasonry1,

Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the inconvenience. To update the software on your device, Press>Tools>Update Phone>Update Firmware, and follow the onscreen instructions. If you have any additional questions please let me know.

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat