cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor 2 camera crashes

Journeyman

LG Rumor 2 camera crashes

I recently installed an update to my phone's firmare, and after I did my camera stopped working! When I attempt to open the camera, it displays the camera inside the circle logo and then does nothing. No buttons work and I cannot get out of it any way besides removing my battery to force the phone to shut down. Strangely I am able to get text messages just fine while the camera logo is frozen on the screen. I am not certain that this problem was caused by  the update, nor do I know what else could have caused it, no major drops or anything like that. Does anyone know what I could do or what the cause of the problem could be?

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: LG Rumor 2 camera crashes

its the firmware update i dont have a camera issue like that but i know have other issues

Journeyman

Re: LG Rumor 2 camera crashes

I have the same issue to the T. I have no idea what to do, so let me know if you ever figured it out.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.