cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor - New Ringers

Journeyman

LG Rumor - New Ringers

I just started the free trial for the Vault.  And, it is not very user friendly and I can't even find the ringer category.  They have "sounds".  I want ringers!  I hate the way Sprint handles Ringers.  You can't create your own and put them on your phone.  Can anyone help me?

Message was edited by: tami459

Tags (2)
14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

Re: LG Rumor - New Ringers

Did you unsubscribe? I can't seem to find a way to unsubscribe to the vault

Journeyman

Myxer is completley free and has ringtones and wallpapers that are downloaded right to your phone.

Journeyman

How do I unsubscribe to Vault?

Journeyman

I know this is a late response to the problem but I go to www.cellsea.com You can upload songs and make a ring tone for your Cell Phone.

Journeyman

I have no idea how to unsubscribe, when you find out would you please let me know as well?

Journeyman

I received a "Thank you for subscribing to The Vault" text message on my phone and did not subscribe to this service.  I followed the url within the message ("to manage") and chose to Unsubscribe from this alert.  If it shows up on my bill, I"ll call customer service.  I didn't subscribe.  I certianly hope this isnt' a new tactic by Sprint to get people to buy subscriptions unintentionally.  If so it may be time to switch to Verizon, andi've been a very satisfied customer for a number of years.  But, I don't apprecaite being spammed on my phone!

Journeyman

Text STOP to 11221

Journeyman

Re: Unsubscribing to Sprints VAULT!

You have to text (STOP ALL) to 11221....  just STOP wont work, wouldn't have found that out if it wasn't for your help though, Thanks Pivitol!

Message was edited by: vandan1434

Journeyman

LG Rumor - New Ringers

Thanks for the info.

Journeyman

LG Rumor - New Ringers

I appreciate the info too.  My daughter got the message and had no idea how she was "free subscribed" in the first place.  STOP ALL seemed to work.

Journeyman

LG Rumor - New Ringers

STOP ALL worked!  Make sure you get a confirmation to the unsubscribe.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat