cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Touch Hello UI Group Lock

Journeyman

LG Rumor Touch Hello UI Group Lock

I accidently locked a group in the Hello UI interface, what is the code to unlock it? It never gave me an option to create one and the manual doesnt tell me what the default one is. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: LG Rumor Touch Hello UI Group Lock

I think I just figured it out.  I just had the same problem and after trying a bunch of different possibilities I realized it's a 4-digit unlock code and tried the last four digits of my sprint phone number and it worked!  Hope this helps!

Journeyman

Lol, yeah it does. I was telling a friend about it later that night and since she has Sprint as well, she told me it was the default passcode was the last four of the phone number. Lol, would have only been a couple thousand combinations before i got it right.

Journeyman

hi i wanted to knw if the rumor touch can recieve files lyk audio and oics thru bluetooth and if so can the audio be used as txt or ringtones. and also if the contacts can have there own specific txt tones

Journeyman

To set a new lock code you can go to Security or something like that under the Settings Menu. It will probably ask you to enter your code. Once you get to the Security, there should be an option to change your code.

The Rumor Touch can receive pics through Bluetooth but I'm not sure about music. I've heard that it doesn't support MP3 for the music player, so I'm not sure if you'd be able to transfer it or not.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat