cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Touch: Twitter and Sprint TV app won't load after both recieving updates.

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Rumor Touch: Twitter and Sprint TV app won't load after both recieving updates.

I bought this phone back in Spetember, I have had few problems with it, the newest s/w update (LN510ZVC) fixed  the messaging problems I have had.

A day after I bought the phone, the Twitter app had an update, after the update, I have not been able to sign in, it is stuck at the loading screen after filling out my username and password. Has not worked since the first day I got this phone and I check ever 1-2 weeks to see if anything has changed.

A couple weeks ago, the Sprint TV app was updated, after that update, Sprint TV now won't load, it is just stuck on the Sprint logo.

Any ideas on if and when these problems will be fixed?

Is there something I can do to fix it?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: LG Rumor Touch: Twitter and Sprint TV app won't load after both recieving updates.

In my experience with the Rumor Touch, the apps that start doing this tend to get better if uninstalled and then reinstalled fresh. Do not "overwrite" the apps, but uninstall and then reinstall.

You can get app pointers at LG Rumor Touch Hack Central @Hubpages.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat