cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Touch and Facebook

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Rumor Touch and Facebook

I currently have a Samsung Reclaim phone, I know VERY old, but I am still a fan of physical keyboards and don't really like virtual keyboards at all.  Anyway, I want to upgrade to an LG Rumor Touch, which I know is still kind of old but newer than what I have.  But since Sprint got rid of PictureMail, I want to know if the LG Rumor Touch supports being able to take pictures and then send them to Facebook.  On my Samsung Reclaim, I was able to take pics and then send them to a specific Facebook email address and then my pics would be posted to my Facebook profile, but since they recently got rid of PictureMail, I am not able to do that anymore and it is incredibly frustrating.  With the LG, it does say on the details about the phone that you can take pictures and upload them to Facebook directly, but wanted to see if anyone here had any direct experience with being able to do that now that PictureMail has been discontinued.  Don't want to get the LG and then find out that I have to send pics to a different address and then have to forward that to my Facebook account.  Don't want to have to deal with a 12 step process in order to get pics uploaded.  If anyone has any information regarding the LG Rumor Touch and Facebook, I would appreciate it, thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG Rumor Touch and Facebook

I have a LG Rumor Touch and just yesterday I discovered a simple answer to sending pics easily to Facebook.  I too was very upset when the picturemail system was gone and hadn't tried to send pics in a while...then yesterday I was doing some phone maintainence and updated etc.  I was playing around with my phone and after going to Main Menu then Photos and Videos, I discovered a catagory for Auto-Send....I went thru it, enabled and entered my facebook log in etc and in a few seconds it was set to go.  I took a pic and tested it all, it even gives you a "caption" spot and it sent right off.  I went back again today and added My PC/Email to have a second option.  Now I will take pics again with my phone!!!   I have resisted upgrading to a new phone because I love my phone .... I was going to do it for the photos but now I don't have to!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat