cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Touch blinking green indicator light

Journeyman

The indicator light in the upper left corner of my LG Rumor Touch does a green blink every 10 seconds or so. This is extremely annoying and serves NO purpose.  I do not have any new texts/voicemails, etc. (it will blink red for those, which is perfectly fine since you'd want to know if you missed something).

Is there any way to keep it from doing the continuous green blink?   If not, this needs to be addressed with new firmware (I have the latest firmware - LN510ZVC).

2 REPLIES 2
Master

This is a copy of the Blackberry function light that green indicates in coverage, good battery etc. However Blackberry had a disable so you could leave it off unless it was for a message like you state.I agree it should be an option but not sure LG sees that as being necessary. It is a little thing but once you start to notice it grows on you. Sorry for the nuisance.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

OKIESTRO,

Thanks for your response & information.  Hopefully LG will add the option to turn it off like the Blackberry has.  Various discussion forums show enough Blackberry users who were annoyed with the green blink as well.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat