cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Touch recalibrate screen?

Highlighted
Patron

LG Rumor Touch recalibrate screen?

My husband and I both have used an LG Rumor Touch for 7 months.  Recently, the touch screens have stopped working properly.  It reacts as if something is touching the screen when nothing is toughing it, flipping through the menus and randomly dialing numbers.  I am unable to make or answer calls or texts.  Is there a way to recalibrate the screen?  I have tried powering down and removing the battery to reboot, but nothing is fixing the problem.  Does anyone have any ideas for me?  Thanks for your help!

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: LG Rumor Touch recalibrate screen?

Hi KEMP0138, welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! Try this below and let me know what you find out please!

Calibrating the Touch Screen

You can calibrate the touch screen for improved touch accuracy based on your touch.

1. Touch > Main Menu > (slide the screen up) > Settings > Display > (slide the screen up) > Touch Calibration.
  2. Touch the screen to start touch calibration.
  3. Touch the target each time it appears.
  4. When the message "Complete Calibration?" appears, touch an option: Accept to accept the calibration. Try Again to restart touch calibration.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat