cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Touch screen issues

Highlighted
Patron

LG Rumor Touch screen issues

So my Wife and myself picked-up our LG Rumor Touch phones about 2 years ago. We don't man handle them, screen protectors, cases the whole nine yards. About 3 months ago both of our phones started acting weird... not recieving texts, not sending or recieving pictures (have the data plan), and the touch screen acting up (can't touch buttons or bubbles). Now 3 months later we can barely use out phones. Our plans go until August and can't even get the $150 credit until June. We are at a loss. We don't use the phones heavily, I have a work phone given to me so mine is use 8 hours a day less than my wifes and we still have the same problem. I have found several people online whom are having the same problems and I was wondering if Sprint has acknowldged this. I am tired of trying to get people and companies to own up to their problems and complaints and getting nowhere. Can anyone help me with this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: LG Rumor Touch screen issues

jiggasam, sorry about the issues that you are experiencing with your devices. If there is no physical or liquid damage to the phones, you can go into a Sprint Service center to have them diagnosed for repair or replacement. If you have TEP there will be no fee for this. As far as the texting and picture mail issues, have you been thru any troubleshooting with tech support? What is your zip code?

Journeyman

Re: LG Rumor Touch screen issues

I had a similar problem. Went to Sprint store & was told the problem was the LG software upgrade. The tech said LG put out a recall on it cause there were so many problems with it. They reset my phone - I lost all my texts, and my internet connection, but sprint was able to restore my internet by phone. But all the problems went away once they reset it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat