cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Rumor Touch - won't let me use correct grammar with predictive text!

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Rumor Touch - won't let me use correct grammar with predictive text!

I've had my LG Rumor Touch for about two weeks now.  The only real issue I have with it right now, is that if I'm using the "predictive text" mode to text on the soft keys on the front of the phone (NOT the QWERTY keyboard), I cannot get the predictive text to recognize any conjunctions! (I'm, can't, won't, etc.)  Essentially, if I'm using predictive text, I can't use an apostrophe!  It's incredibly annoying.  I have to switch to the "symbols" mode, select the apostrophe and then go back to predictive to finish the word.  I've tried many, many times to save these conjunctions I use regularly to my "dictionary" by selecting "Add Word?" - but I can never get them to appear on the queue of dictionary words when using the soft keys.

This is ONLY when I am trying to text using the soft keys on the front of the phone.  Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.  I searched everywhere and came up with nothing.
Please, please help.  Certainly, I'm not the only person out there using an LG Rumor Touch who does not want to be forced to use grammatically incorrect abbreviations when texting on the soft keys

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat