cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V20 8.0 Issue

GrandMaster

Re: LG V20 8.0 Issue

its always possible..but keep in mind that thousands of these were sold..the odds of no one posting in here about it are pretty slim...10s of thousands. heck probably more than that.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

also keep checking for app updates..there might be something that is need of an update to make it mesh back up with Oreo. not unheard of. you can also try booting the phone into safe mode to see if an app is causing this.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Does it in safe mode too

Journeyman

Took a look at Reddit on r/lgv20 and found that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue but they don't have a way to fix it. Glad to know that it's not just me now.

GrandMaster

your options will be

-wait for an update to come out from LG to fix it

-factory reset the device to see if that fixes it.

as i said before you are the only one posting about it in here..if it were a issue brought in by the update it would be wide spread and there would be MANY more threads about this..so far you are the only one in here..doesnt matter what you are seeing over at Reddit..a handful of people seeing this out of thousands is not a wide spread ordeal..you might also contact LG but prepare yourself since they will also request that you factory reset your device. as will any repair store.

Journeyman

My device updated to 8.0 and it doesn't have the problem, but I did read that there is a hidden menu where you can adjust the display settings for the second screen.

You have to access an app called SignBoardServices , but I don't see it anymore with the 8.0 upgrade.

Wizard

Hi there. Are you wanting to make the second screen brighter? When you go into the settings for the second screen, is there a display option?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Highlighted
GrandMaster

if its something that is built in you might try pulling up apps then selecting "All" to try and locate it. might just be showing you downloaded apps and not the built in ones as well.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat