cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V20 Charge problem

Journeyman

LG V20 Charge problem

My phone wont charge properly. I put the charge cable in and it say its charging then a min later its not. I've tried every cord I own. The phone also has a new battery too. Help!!! 

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: LG V20 Charge problem

does it up and just stop charging? give you a notification that its slowly charging or charging to slow? any notifications pop up?

also you tried different charging cords...but did you try different adapters? the part that plugs into the wall itself?

also which adapter does the V20 use? USB C? the newer style?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It just up and just stops charging. It's the new usb c cord. I even found the the cord that came with the phone and it's still doing it. The charge notification pop ups when the cords in but goes away.

GrandMaster

look in the USB plug in part on your phone to make sure it isnt loaded with lint or anything..if you see anything in there use compressed air..try avoiding jamming anything in there..if that is clear you might try performing a cache/partition wipe on your phone..worst case a factory reset..something might not be reading right with the phone itself.

you did try a different wall adapter as well as cord correct?

you mentioned new battery...was this happening prior to the new battery or after?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat