ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V20 LS997 OREO

Journeyman

LG V20 LS997 OREO

Its sad to see that such an expensive and high end phone just gets pushed to the side. This phone has al the qualities that Android 8.0 needs to use it to the fullest but it hasn't even gotten 7.1. That's actually disappointing seeing how the market is kind of plateauing and brand loyalty is what's needed most nowadays

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: LG V20 LS997 OREO

LG is by far NOT known to be the quickest when it comes to updates being pushed out.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally began rolling out this week. I got an update to 8.0 and security patch update to July 2018 this morning.

Better late than never I guess. I would be really surprised if LG/Sprint push the impending Android P update to this phone though, so this might be it.

GrandMaster

usually in a devices life time it will receive 2 large OS updates..usually.

there have been a few that only received one but that is a bit of a rarity

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat