cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V20 - LS997ZV7 Security Update and fixes

Highlighted
GrandMaster

LG V20 - LS997ZV7 Security Update and fixes

Software Version: LS997ZV7 Release Date: 6/6/2017 Method: Available Over the Air ***Fixes: Android May security updates Fixes and issue that could cause the phone to freeze, not power on, or display Device is Corrupt***
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Just got another update, to LS997ZV8, Android Security Patch Level July 1, 2017.

Yay Sprint/LG!

Very happy to see these periodic security updates.

Definitely make me more likely to stay with LG going forward.

Highlighted

Ok, so Nokia has already received 7.1.1, Android O released today for developers and Pixels, and I'm still sitting here on a V20 running 7.0 with a July security patch fighting to get a signal in my apartment. What is wrong with this picture?  

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat