Highlighted
Journeyman

LG V20

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: LG V20

cubman67,

Thank you for contacting us with this concern. I completely understand your frustration so far. When it comes to software update release, the manufacture is the one who launches the software and we currently do not have a date or an estimate when will be released for that make and model in specific. Most of the times, when the manufacture has the update available, you receive a notification in your device. Are you actually having issues with your device? Please provide me with more details.  

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

When you purchase a high-end phone soon after they become available that YOU sold me, I expect better service/communication and certainly state of the art Android technology. I got stuck with this LGV20 because of the Note 7 debacle. When I sent back the 7 in that special box, Sprint didn't believe me. So I sent them a copy of the UPS Tracking slip. They denied getting the first email so I sent a second (adding a few days wasted). I then had the rep in executive services (she was the one who now is working with me until this this was fixed). starts getting friendly. Telling a quick joke. She then said "You really sent it, right? The warehouse can't find it." I have the slip, the signature of the person at that dock. It's your fault I said. It took months for the full price of the 7 to be removed from my bill. I had my services limited/turned off while Sprint knew I was right. I in 15 years of using Sprint who has NEVER been late with a payment got it in the behind. Don't forget the phone calls back and forth, emails, lack of service. Customers wondering why my phone isn't working. I guess the time on hold was rough. All over 3-4 months. I probably spent 25 hours on this not including when Sprint was evading me. Sprint, feel free to check out what happened. Our 15 year relationship is caput. I just wanted a little help. I forgot one thing, when they reversed the charges for the 7 it was broken up in smaller refunds, quite a few of them. Not all at once. It made me nervous. Is this retribution? Who knows. 

So where is my update on my LGV20? We have been stuck on 7.0 since the Obama administration. Thank you. I am embarrassed for comments I made in my original message. They were hateful. I apologize.

Sprint Social Care

cubman67,

Thank you for the details provided. I will be more than glad to look into the options you have available regarding this matter. I've sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat