cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V40 SIM unlock (outside USA, clean ESN/IMEI)

Journeyman

LG V40 SIM unlock (outside USA, clean ESN/IMEI)

I have bought 2 LG V40 phones (405UA Sprint models) from trusted/reputable seller a month ago when I was in US.
 Now I am back to my country (Armenia) where we only have GSM network infrastructure and
I would like to SIM/carrier unlock these phones, so I can actually use them as "phones".
 At the moment of purchase I was not aware of all the complexity related to carrier lock/unlock process and policies but I do know, that these phones should be fully payed-off, in good standing and
have clean ESN/IMEI numbers with Sprint, clear for activation.
 As I know, according to Sprints unlocking policy, they should have been automatically unlocked after being paid -off (sold after 2015, manufactured in 2019).

So, is it possible to officially carrier unlock these phones? Can someone from Sprint customer support team here me to open an unlock ticket to get out of this situation? I am sure this is not going to hurt Sprint's interests in any way because there is no Sprint service (or any CDMA carrier) in my country.

Thanks, in advance!

P.S. I also have an Sprint nano SIM card (may be inactive, don't know). The numbers of SIM card are "60.03a". Obviously, I do not have information about the original owner, his Sprint account and number, so I can't contact customer service and also was not able to open an unlock ticket in Sprint chat. That is why I am writing this here. This is my last hope, please help!!!

@Em_Will_I_Am @Megntron_Sprint @OldGreg_Sprint @Katey88_Sprint @HELPeR_Sprint @RedCruzr_Sprint @QueenK @Sprint_Joel @InstaAnn_Sprint

3 REPLIES 3

Re: LG V40 SIM unlock (outside USA, clean ESN/IMEI)

I'm happy to review the unlock eligibility requirements for the phones. I'm going to send you a private message to get the information from the phones. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Oh, that is great! Thanks @RedCruzr_Sprint for the rocket-quick reply! 🙂

You're welcome. I sent the PM.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat