cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG's 4-inch Android phone with dual-core Tegra 2 and 1080p video

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG's 4-inch Android phone with dual-core Tegra 2 and 1080p video

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/16/exclusive-lgs-4-inch-android-phone-with-dual-core-tegra-2-and/

Pure awesomeness.

Hopefully this will be coming to Sprint's awesome lineup. I am definately crossing my finger's for this therefore saving my full upgrade for the next dual core processor phone whether it is from LG (which I hope) or any other OEM.

Anyone else agree?

10x1116exenglgandroid.jpg10x1116exenglgandroid1.jpg10x1116exenglgandroid0.jpg10x1116exenglgandroid2.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: LG's 4-inch Android phone with dual-core Tegra 2 and 1080p video

TTT

Sprints always had a good reputation with LG phones, please don't let me down Sprint.

Wizard

Looks awesome!  So awesome that it will probably have the $10 awesome fee... Still very nice, though.

Journeyman

I have been up for an upgrade since June.....I REALLY want this phone!

Journeyman

LG is definitely putting out an awesome Android lineup this year with the Optimus Black, Optimus 2x and Optimus 3D.  Unfortunately the Black is for the Asian markets and the 2x is reportedly going to T-mobile.  So hopefully we get the 3D.  I don't really care about the 3D part, but it is a pretty phone with a dual core processor and Android 2.2.  I hope it comes out with Android 2.3 or an update will be available soon after.

Journeyman

I talked with a Sprint rep at a store and both of these phones are on a different signal than Sprint.....so unless they make a version to operate on Sprints signal, we will not be seeing them.  It sucks too as I would like a 2X.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat