cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG v20 information

Go to solution
Journeyman

LG v20 information

Howdy, I want to know if sprint will support the LG v20. I'd love to be able to pick up the phone on your network. Thank you for your help.

13 REPLIES 13
Sprint Social Care

Re: LG v20 information

farfromsam7

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately we still don't know if we will carry the that specific device. Please click here and stay tuned for the latest news about our upcoming devices.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks for the link.   I'll keep checking,  and hoping!

Journeyman

I really think that LG V20 will be a nice addition to the current lineup. But as you well know, Sprint does not go with the flow. They keep the same stale line up over and over again. So DO NOT hold your breath over it. I am waiting for my contract to run out. I have been looking at other carriers. Some have some pretty awesome phones. So that is where I am heading. Been with sprint a very long time. Maybe it is time to part.

Journeyman

Id like to know this as well. Was annoyed that Sprint didnt get the V10. Sprint needs to have more options of phones with removable batteries and i believe the only one at the moment is the LG G5.

I see now that sprint claimed that they dont know yet. Im sure they do know but are just not willing to share with us yet

Journeyman

Yes I do agree. The reps that reply I believe are not in the corporate loop. It is hard for them to give out the info on the V20. But Do NOT hold your breath. I would suggest going to t-mobile if you want the phone. They are taking pre-orders now. I am on a family plan right now. Just waiting until I can get off the family plan then I am going to go to a different carrier. One that has more options than sprint. Been a long time sprint customer.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Looks like Sprint will carry it!

https://www.sprint.com/landings/lg-v20/index.html

Journeyman

Totally agree with you.

I have a note 7, and I am waiting to change dor the LG V 20, because the Note 7 has many problems, not just the battery, but when I go to the store, or I call the only answer is "I DONT KNOW" I asked for other options, but..."they don't have" they just have the IPhone 7 for order online. I don't like!

The worse customer service is in Sprint

Journeyman

Sprint never know anything

GrandMaster

2 posts above yours shows that yes Sprint will carry it.

https://www.sprint.com/landings/lg-v20/index.html

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It said " coming soon" and it was at the same time than the Iphone 7, I saw that before.

Qhen I called, they said "I DON'T KNOW "

Journeyman

[inappropriate link removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator
This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines: 

https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/blog/2016/02/01/sprintcom-community-terms-con...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat