cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LGV20 DrAPN_N pushed to phone

Journeyman

LGV20 DrAPN_N pushed to phone

I just got a notification that something called DrAPN_N has been updated on my phone. Looking on reddit and online, it looks like a lot of LGV20 users are having the same thing pushed to their phones. Anyone have any idea what it is? Apparently LG has been less than helpful letting people know what this update is.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: LGV20 DrAPN_N pushed to phone

Good morning Maethus. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will look into this issue and get back to you.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same here. Topic has been discussed in other forums, but no one seems to have an answer. Quite odd. Hoping someone has an answer soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I received this DrAPN_N udpate today on my LG V20. Odd that no one has found an answer as to what it does.

GrandMaster

it might be something that was kicked out direct from LG completely bypassing carrier testing/checks.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Spoke to a friend of mine that is an engineer with LG.  He said it's a background tool to manage APN settings.  No security issues to be concerned about.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat