cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg G3 refuses to "find" bluetooth devices?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lg G3 refuses to "find" bluetooth devices?

Anyone else having this issue?

My G3 will not find my Plantronics bluetooth piece, or my JamPlus speaker. Both of this items paired just fine with my Motorola.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

Tags (4)
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Lg G3 refuses to "find" bluetooth devices?

O and yes, the box for "allow other Bluetooth devices to find my phone" is checked....

Master

StyleBerry76- Have you done any troubleshooting on your device? To update your device go to, settings>system updates>update profile. Once this is complete you can reset the network settings. This will not erase any of your content such as contacts, pictures, and applications. To reset the network settings, go to the dial pad and dial ##72786#. Please keep me updated on this. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Neither of these steps did anything. It will not find either of my devices.

Master

StyleBerry76,

We know this can be frustrating. Are both of the devices in pairing mode? Also have you tried restarting your phone? Let me know if this helped.

- Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, I've tried all of this....

Journeyman

And it didn't help...

Master

StyleBerry76

I would recommend taking the phone into one of our stores for testing, since those previous steps did not work. This link will help you find the nearest one to you: http://storelocator.sprint.com.

George
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello?! I would appreciate a solution!

Master

StyleBerry76

Have you taken the device into a repair center as recommended by George? We have exhausted all options on our end.

*Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat