cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg g6

Journeyman

Lg g6

Screenshot_2017-12-12-19-29-27.png

Why does my phone show this? There is nothing plugged in....its been doing it for the last couple hours

13 REPLIES 13
Sprint Social Care

Re: Lg g6

Hi axys800!

Did you power cycle the device? Is the device software up to date? Have you installed any new app recently?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

im unable to see what you posted pic wise..mind describing it? i can look at my phone to see if its on mine as well or not.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

axys800,

This also may be sort of interference over the charging port. You know that this device is water resistant, but no water proof. The next best action would be to take the battery out and let it rest nest to a cup of rice. that is going to absorb the water particles that might be causing this message alert on your phone.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes...yes and no
Journeyman

My phone is acting like there is something plugged in to it...asking to change usb options
Journeyman

Ok will try...I had the moisture thing pop up the other day when I would try to charge it
Sprint Social Care

axys800,

Understood, keep us posted with the updates.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

this only happens while you are charging it or even when nothing is plugged into it?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

When nothing is plugged in

Sprint Social Care

axys800,

Have tried to select any of the options? If so, do you still receiving the error message?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

As of last night if finally stopped popping up....
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat