cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg optimus id packs error

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lg optimus id packs error

I have the Lg optimus when I try to install an id pack I receive an error DOWNLOAD FAILED FOR ID and also 702 PURCHASED DECLINED not sure what to do.

Tags (2)
13 REPLIES 13
Journeyman

Re: Lg optimus id packs error

I called customer service and fixed the problem.  My account has " premium purchase" block. They took the block off, and now I am able to downlad the ID packs.  Took five minutes on the phone.  I hope this helps.

Journeyman

I had the same problem Go into "my preferences" on your account on sprint.com and click on " block digital media downloads". Mine was blocked for some reason but all I had to do was click on my phone and the problem was fixed!

Journeyman

Thank you for posting this! I went to my local Sprint store and to the Best Buy where I bought my phone and nobody knew why I could not download Sprint ID packs. Your solution worked and took only minutes.

Journeyman

Another thank you.  Neither the online Chat Tech or Sprint store employee knew this fix.

Journeyman

another thanks... just changed my preferences on my new optimus to download the Sprint ID... worked great!

Journeyman

Thanks for posting the question and this answer!  I'm so glad I searched for the error number--I was getting mad at this new phone

Journeyman

Thank you for this answer. I've been on the phone with so many reps today, my head is spinning. No one could help me.

Journeyman

Thanks for the info! I was having the same problem and followed your message and now it is corrected. Thanks again

Journeyman

Thank you for posting the information.  I had been racking my brains, called Sprint customer service, went to the Sprint store with little or no success.  It took less than 5 minutes.  Now I am able to download the ID Packs.

Thanks again,

msgmoe

Journeyman

thanks for the posts. this has been driving me crazy!  this fixed everything!

Journeyman

I thank you for my daughter.  She was driving me up the wall over not getting her ID packs.  My wifes was blocked too.  Again thanks.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat