Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lotus Elite as a modem

Journeyman

Lotus Elite as a modem

Does anyone know how to make the Lotus Elite a modem for your laptop?  I've done everything and it still doesn't work.  Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Sprint does not support "tethering" or "PAM"(phone as a modem) on any of there (consumer)phones any more. Just business users.

Journeyman

Sprint should extend PAM to premier members regardless of business status or make it a perk. My plan is a consumer plan but I use it for business as well and they turned off my PAM (which I rarely used, like 2-3 times a year) without notice last november. Not good planning nor customer service. I almost bolted because of that.

Journeyman

They should not have canceled it.  If you already have PAM on your account, your considered "Grandfathered" into it.  i would cause some problems with sprint if this happend recently.

Journeyman

nobody had it on their account, but it still worked, thats why they canceled it without notice. It was still a feature that was removed with no notice, which is what pissed me off.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat