Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lotus, I really hate it.

Journeyman

Re: Lotus, I really hate it.

and what was the problem? damn

Journeyman

i hate it also sprint doesnt care and the insurance makes u pay a 50 dollar deductible for a refurbished i got when mines  broke. then my grandson lost his and they want another 50 dollars i refuse to pay it because I never had that problem with nextel they replaced them ic506 buzz. I even donated them now iam paying a bill of two lines but only have one phone. I going with another network.

Journeyman

I wrote to dan corporate he didnt reply im switchhing carriers

Journeyman

can even navigate or surf always network erroe paying a high bill and not able to use it well .

Journeyman

Maybe you are just an idiot... block the txt. msg. that originally caused your problems and move on.

Journeyman

Re: Lotus, 2800 mins in 8 days

Shelbyie,  I too had a little Lotus, (purple) and loved it! It worked very well for 15 months which is longer than I usually get out of a phone.  It developed a SEVERE rebooting problem.  Couldn't punch a phone number without it rebooting.  Sprint was unable to fix it.  A month later, my husbands black lotus quit.  Bought him a rumor for $29.95 with a 30 day return policy.  He didn't like it so was going to return it & get him another phone. Sprint informed me that I would have to pay a $35.00 return fee to return it!  Of course they don't tell you this when they sell you a phone with a 30 day return policy.  Why would I pay them MORE than I paid for the phone originally just to return it?  BIG RIPOFF! I kept the phone for a backup. Since my husband does nothing but make and receive calls on his phone, I cancelled his service with Sprint and bought him a pre-pay phone.  $30.00 per month for 1000 minutes and 1000 texts, which he will never use.  ONLY when I called Sprint to cancel his service did they want to make amends and let me return the phone for free. They were doing everything they could to keep our service.  I told them to keep their so called "free service" that he supposedly was getting under the "family plan".  Yes, that is what I was told. "You know his service is free, don't you"? So I told them to cancel it anyway and my bill was reduced by $69.95 per month.  Where is the "free" he was talking about?  And by the way.  He has much better service where we live than I do.  His phone will show 5 bars and mine won't even work unless I go outside!  I used to love Sprint, but now I am just waiting for my contract to expire. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Journeyman

Hi Antiquebiker!  I really like your user name but am a bit confused by it and, please, don't take this wrong, but do you ride antique bikes or are you an older guy (or gal) that rides bikes?  Just curious.  I just want to let you know that even though you did not direct your remark at me, I was a little bit offended by it.  Some of us don't really "get into" all the gadgets and don't know all the tricks of fixing them.  That does not make any of us idiots!  That's like calling a man an idiot because he doesn't know how to load the dishwasher.  Forums like this can really help people like me and whoever it was you were talking to.  Thanks for your input, but, please, next time be a little bit nicer.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is yours still turning itself off and on? Mine does it to the point that I have to keep checking it to make sure it's on. I'm having people call me on a landline now.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat