cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lotus LX 600 error 7 message

Journeyman

Lotus LX 600 error 7 message

Hi everyone,

Recently my LX600 has been displaying an error 7 message saying the network has timed out. that would be understandable if I had been trying to connect to the internet. Often it will display the error message immediately after I turn it on and lately, I would say every other time I open the flip, the message is there waiting for me. I have the internet service disabled on the phone and it's a good thing because if it keeps trying to connect on it's own, I imagine my bill would be $30,000 by now.....any ideas???

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Lotus LX 600 error 7 message

I have the exact same problem... I have the Lotus Elite and everytime I turn the phone off and on again I'll get the message "Error 7 Network timeout. Please, try again."Also, I will get this message randomly every other day or so. It's frustrating! Have chatted with tech support but they were unable to come up with a fix. Any luck?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat