cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Daughter's LG LX370

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Daughter's LG LX370

I bought my daughter a new phone for Christmas thinking it was a good thing.  There are some pluses and minuses to this phone.  She now has the capability of listening to music on a built in MP3 player, but when she gets onto the internet to third party search engines, her phone shuts down as she ends her search.  Sprint tells me they do not support third party internet search engines or Facebook.  Unfortunately, in order to use unlimited internet to its fullest potential, you have to access third party internet search engines and Facebook.  What cracks me up about the ignorance of all of this, is the fact that Sprint phones come equipped with quick buttons/keys that take you directly to Google and Facebook.  I would like to know where the intelligence is in Sprints thinking.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: My Daughter's LG LX370

I have the same problem with the LX 370. after a few page views on Facebook my phone shuts off and restarts. eventually it will do no matter what mobile website she is on...ie- fox news mobile, mlb mobile, weather.com mobile etc. I have been with sprint for 12+ years and my wifes LG Lotus does not have this problem when she is on facebook. my googlw maps application works perfectly though on the lx 370. I am on my 3rd phone in 2 weeks ans should be getting the option to switch to another model this time. if you have not recived a replacement phone yet, tell your service center that you want a new model phone. they may only give you the option for a replacement or a brand new phone of the same model, but you can log her into facebook right in front of them and let it shut down and power cycle before you leave and tell them you dont want it and ask for a new model phone. I am taking mine back again this weekend to get it taken care of again. Good luck.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat