cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My LG Fusic

Highlighted
Journeyman

My LG Fusic

I have had the LG Fusic for about 6 months now or so, love the phone great features, however the thing that keeps upsetting me is that it is freezing up. I don't know if anyone else out there is having the same trouble but it did not start doing it till about 2 months ago. I love to get onto my power vision and it usually does it then or when I am listening to MP3s. It also has a tendency lately to just power off on it's own. Now having worked in the cell phone business for six years the first thing I would say to a customer is have you dropped it, or gotten it wet; which as we all know we drop our phones it happens. The only thing is that I haven't dropped it hard enough to cause errors like this. The only other gripe I have with this phone is the camera, it really takes sucky pics, I guess I was spoiled with my Sanyo 9000's 2 megapixel camera.
Meredith

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: My LG Fusic

i am having the same exact problem nor have a dropped it or got it wet. when i am listening to the music from my memory card it freezes up and i have to go to the next song, and lately it having been powering off by its self, but i did have that same problem. But the most serious problem i am having now is keeping a call on the line. when i dial a number it takes so long for it to go through and then when it does it cuts right off saying no service available. and the same goes for when i receive a call. if someone knows what is going on please let me know. because i am pulling my hair out trying to call customer service and the approximate wait time is 15-20 minutes, then the phone hangs up and says no service again. please please please help me

Highlighted
Journeyman

my fusic just charges all night, then when i unplug it, it'll be dead in a few hours. It's weird. it does it about once a week. Fully charged to nothing in a matter of hours. And no calls were made on it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

sounds like to me it is either a battery issue or dirty contacts. using cell or vision will put usage on battery and the fact that it is power cycling makes me suspect this. try cleaning the contacts on the battery and phone and try a different battery. Also, tryusing the phone with it plugged into the charger. If itbehaves normally, again suspect the battery

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat