cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Lg Rumor Reflex

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Lg Rumor Reflex

My Lg rumor reflex will not turn back on and the dot stays red. Its been on the charger for a while and it will go to the start up screen and shuts off again. I have taken the battery out three times and put it back in knowing that it has worked in the past but it didn't work this time.  I have seen others with similar problems. How ever my friends think it may have over heated but it feels cold to the touch. Iv had this phone for about a year and my mom deactivated it last year sometime. How ever it should still turn back on but it wont. I am going to use it as a back up phone but it has to work so i can. The s/n number is 202CYA8030544 and the modle: is LN272.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: My Lg Rumor Reflex

AshlieMindrup,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately if the phone will not turn on you will need to take it into a service center to be looked at. You can find the closest service center at www.sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank you

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat