cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Original LG Rumor Just Won't Charge

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Original LG Rumor Just Won't Charge

I've had my Rumor since I believe Christmas '08. It was fine and all until about 5 or 6 months ago, where my battery just would not charge unless I positioned the charger in just the right way. I lived with that, applying a little pressure to the charger, pushing it up to make the connection, until that just stopped working. It also has a sporadic battery life, the meter shows full power, to flashing low power, back to 2 bars of life. The response time of many features has aslo dropped significantly. But that isn't the worst part.

2 or 3 months ago, by battery would simply not charge in my phone. Luckily, my sister has the same phone as I do, but hers does not have the same issues as mine. To charge my battery, I have to switch batterys with her when she charges her phone. It's quite rediculous.

It's obviously not my battery that's the problem, nor the charger, but my actual phone. I have very little idea on what to do at this point, my warrenty is void, I would switch plans and get a new phone, but I'm bound by contract.

The Sprint guys in my local mall were of no value what-so-ever.

I'm in a corner I shouldn't be in. Any ways out?

Message was edited by: trenner

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat