Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery texts- says I have 3, but there are no new texts.

Journeyman

Mystery texts- says I have 3, but there are no new texts.

My LG Rumor2 tells me I have 3 new text messages, but there are none to be found.  Wish I could get rid of the false notification.  Any help?  Thank You!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Hey ... I somtimes have this problem with messages on my Blackberry. I usually just take out the battery and re-install it.  It works for the Blackberry. May it will work for your phone, as well.  Worth a try!  Will only take a few seconds!!!  Have a GREAT day!!

Journeyman

hi-my lg rumor2 is having the same problem. it said I had 1 new text and I didn't then over the next few months it had gotten up to 90+ new text even after I deleted all of my text. I called sprint and talked to them several times, their tech support couldn't fix the problem so they sent me a new phone a few weeks ago. I got my new phone working and guess what?? it started doing it again! and this POS phone wouldn't keep a charge so a couple days ago I recieved another replacement phone and I'm having the same problem with it not charging. I have tried it on 3 of my charges, including my car charger and used a friends charger and none work!!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat