Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email alert after software update

Journeyman

My business is run through the internet and I depend upon email alerts for incoming jobs.  Since the last update my LG Optimus phone is not giving me email alerts which is making it difficult to track work.  Also, I keep getting messages that the SD card is ready to remove, etc. when nothing has been touched.  Anyone else having these issues?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

I certainly apologize that you are having issues such as these after the Gingerbread update.  I can tell you that we have a software update planned to fix a lot of problems with the updated software.  Until then, I recommend a 3rd party application such as K-9 Mail.  It is free, has a lot more options and is very reliable. 

-John

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat