cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone book backup options?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone book backup options?

Is there a way to backup my phone book onto my memord card?

Is the only way to do it thru the paid online service?

Is there another place to back it up other than above?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Phone book backup options?

According to my research the memory card will save songs, video, and pictures.  I am not sure if there is a way to get your contact list to save there as well.

Wireless Back up is an option, it is $2/month. 

In order to use Wireless Backup you need to purchase a subscription to the service. You can purchase a subscription directly from your phone by selecting Wireless Backup in your phone's Settings section and then selecting Subscribe.

Once subscribed you can manage the contacts online at the wireless back up site.

Highlighted
Journeyman

one possibility is to try backing up to your computer or other trusted device via bluetooth. i just transferred contacts over from my pda via bluetooth and there is a menu option under tools/bluetooth to send contacts or files.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I cannot find settings on my phone to purchase download.  I have a blackberry curve

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat