cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures - Upload to the web

Highlighted
Journeyman

What happened?  I have a LG Rumor Touch with a data plan and used to be able to upload pictures to Facebook.  Now I get a msg from SprintFreeMsg: "Unable to validate your Facebook account login.  Please check your account and try again.  Username and Password are case sensitive."  I DID have to change my Facebook password recently....how do I reset that in my phone?

Louise 

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Employee

Sorry to hear you are having issues with uploading the pictures to your Facebook. Try going to the Facebook on the device and see if it prompts you to sign back in. If not and it auto logs you in then at the bottom of the page see if it gives the option to sign out then try to log in with the new password that the account was reset to. By doing this it will again allow you to post to Facebook.

I hope this helps.

Journeyman

I am having the exact same problem.  I have been trying to log out and log back in for the last several weeks and I still cannot post any pictures to facebook from my phone.  I have also recently changed my password and was able to upload photos before.  Any other options?  Thanks!

Stephanie

Sprint Employee

Sorry to hear you are also having the same issue. If logging out and back in did not work for you, then are you using a preloaded app on the device or just going to the website? If it is an Android device then try doing and update on the Facebook app in the market then try logging in. Also if you are using an app then try just logging in through m.facebook.com through the web on the device and see if that allows you to log in with the new password.

I hope this helps you.

Journeyman

I hope you can help me, I am having the very same issue with my Samsung Seek. All your suggestions make no difference, I keep getting the same message. I have always been able to upload pics from my camera app straight to FB. Ever since I had to chage my password last week I am unable to upload pcitures. I have logged out and back in several times, using both the app on my phone as well as going through m.facebook.com. I don't knwo what else to do, please help!

Thank you!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat