cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures

Pictures

I have a Rumor Touch and have recently taken pictures and want to upload them to picture mail. The previous phones I had an upload option but I don't see one for the Touch. How do I do that?

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Pictures

Hello!

Unfortunately most of the newer phones do not have an option to directly upload to the picturemail website, however they are still saved under "My Messages" if they are sent or received through picturemail. A possible work around would be to send them to an email address which would then save it both to that email as well as save a copy on the website as well.

Pictures

Are you talking about a personal email? Does picturemail have their own email address. Whay was that feature taken away? I love that feature because it saved me every time I upgraded my phone.

Wizard

Pictures

I would recommend a personal e-mail address, but you do actually have not just one email address setup for picturemail, but two.  You have <Your number>@pm.sprint.com and you can also setup a custom e-mail address to receive picturemail as well. It's a convenient way to be able to send pictures from a computer to your phone. In this case, if you were to use that, you would both have it saved on the website as well as recieve the picturemail one more time on the phone.

I don't have the official reason why newer phones lack the capability to do a direct upload, but I suspect it has to do with micro sd storage cards now being a standard in phones, which allow you to just transfer the card over to your new phone and you take the picture stored on it with the card. You can also access the card on a computer without need of Internet access.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat