cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help with my LG Rumor Touch

Highlighted
Journeyman

Please Help with my LG Rumor Touch

At the end of a call, when I hang up, it requires me to unlock before I can end the call. Does anyone know how to turn that off. Please help!! This is very frustrating!

Thanks!!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Please Help with my LG Rumor Touch

I was looking at the tutorial here, but it doesn't show you having to slide to unlock before you hang up: http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Make_a_call/4400

However, if you didn't have to unlock it, it seems you could accidentally hang up with your face (or by hand if you're using a headset). Sorry I don't have one in hand to test for you...

Journeyman

Yes, I checked the tutorial and found nothing on unlocking when ending a call, which is why I think there should be a way to disable. I don't want to have to unlock everytime I try to end a call or even receive a call (when the phone is locked).

Journeyman

I discussed this with a friend who just got the Rumor Touch. She can't find a way to disable that feature either. It's intended to prevent you from accidentally disconnecting the call, since the end button is touch-activated and not a physical key.

Just in case you've had it less than 30 days, you might want to check out our 30-day guarantee.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat