cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Facebook on Rumor Touch

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problems with Facebook on Rumor Touch

I have a Rumor Touch phone and until last week I could get on Facebook. I have tried several times to get on and when I do I get an ERROR message-" A network error has occurred . Please try again later. Could not connect." I have 4 other phones on my plan and 3 are working fine and the 4th one also a Rumor Touch is having the same problem. I've updated my phone and I still cannot connect to Facebook. Any suggestions???

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Problems with Facebook on Rumor Touch

Hey Everyone!

Since Sprint won't seem to answer anyones questions here I guess I will! I went to the sprint store today and plopped my phone on the counter and asked WTH is going on with my FB app? The guy told me they are reconfiguring the app and it will be available after a firmware update, which you have to take it to a service center and have it updated (for some stupid reason). He said it should be available soon and you will get a text telling you when it is. I hope this helps and that it gets resolved soon!

Journeyman

If what i have is the new Facebook app, IT SUCKS!!  I can't download pictures directly from my phone to facebook. I have to email them to some email address.  I am done with using facebook on my phone. Christmas I started having problems where i couldn't get on to facebook. Now i have to sign in everytime so its no longer a convience.  IT IS A HUGE HASSLE!

Journeyman

The Facebook app now redirects you to m.facebook.com (Facebook's mobile website).

The Twitter app now redirects you to the Twitter mobile site also.I've been having trouble with the Twitter app since the second day I have had this phone.

Anyone know when exactly this firmware update will be available?

finally! i've found someone that has the same problem as me with my touch going to m.facebook.com. that would be great and all, but it makes me log in every stinkin time! otherwise, the mobile facebook site is actually better than the stupid app that's on the phones. so we have to go to the store sometime this year to get a firmware update to fix the problem i take it? sprint needs to understand that with 500 million users, facebook is a pretty common time-killer that people really like having on their phone, and without it, that's just one more checkmark on the "cons" side of the pros & cons list with sprint.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat